Kevin and Bean brought this one to my attention today. Apparently this fine young thing was denied entry to her prom in this dress due to her “inappropriate attire”:
Where do you get such a train wreck of a dress? You make it yourself of course! She was all bullshit about being told she could not go in and was eventually removed in handcuffs (goes well with the dress if you ask me). So now she’s getting her 15 minutes of fame which is just pathetic. You can see the full interview here on CNN. And you know me, always one to catch the fine details, I watched and paused it on the document they showed briefly which outlines the “Prom Guidelines” for dress attire for the dance. Students needed to sign the document in order to attend. Here’s what she agreed to when signing the document:
- Only one inch of the midsection can be shown.
- Bare backs are acceptable.
- Slits in the dress can be no more than three inches above the knee.
- See through fabrics should not be in places which reveal private body parts.
- Proper undergarments must be worn.
- Tennis shoes of any kind are unacceptable.
Seriously?? I’m pretty sure at my prom none of these applied and the only potential issue would have been the tennis shoes for the boys. I think at one prom I wore a high necked Gunny Sack dress straight out of Little House On The Prarie and still wore granny panties underneath to avoid VPL. Sheesh. Leave a little something to the imagination!!